shop sheer-mannequin

Friday 7 October 2011

Vision Tunnels



Hello guys, i'm new to blogger so please be patient while i update the look of my blog.


Nothing feels oddly deviated or different from other days. A caramel ice blended in one hand and a book in another, time feels constipated here.


As soon as i sit, i can't help but bring the drink to my lips, flipping the pages of my book constantly with the tip of my fingers. My Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)'s kicking in top motion - arranging my pen, organizer, handphone, iPod and moleskin on the table. My malfunctioning brain simultaneously telling me that "I'm giddy with anxieties". Now, can my day get any better than this?


Not that I'm not capable of suppressing these anxieties, just that i make different decisions about this condition on different days. Guess, today's not the day after all. 


Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment